There is now less than 4 weeks till NECSS, and if you haven't gotten your tickets yet, there is no time to waste! Our last two conference sold out, and while there is still plenty of room (we've expanded the conference venue considerably) there's no guarantee it will last!
Here are the latest conference updates:
- The conference schedule has just been posted and is available at www.necsscon.org/schedule.
- Remember that if you can't attend both days of the conference we do have single-day tickets available. Click here to register!
- There is still room at the Speaker's Cocktail Reception. Enjoy an evening of stimulating conversation and socializing with NECSS speakers, panelists, and other attendees! Includes a "top shelf" open bar and passed hors d'oeuvres. Space is almost gone!
- NECSS attendees receive a discounts to Todd Robbins' and Teller's hit off-Broadway show "Play Dead." Click here for details.
- Friday's Drinking Skeptically will take place at Swift Hibernian Lounge from 8PM - 11PM. Please note this location is DIFFERENT than the following night's Drinking Skeptically and George Hrab performance, which will take place at Paddy Reilly's Music Bar.
- We've just added a slew of great new speakers including: Bioethecist Jacob Appel, author Susan Jacoby, editor of Skeptical Inquirer magazine Kendrick Frazier, host of the Skeptoid podcast Brian Dunning, newly-appointed communications director of the James Randi Educational Foundation Sadie Crabtree, author of The Art of Choosing, Sheena Iyengar, Princeton University psychologist Eldar Shafir, and NYU professor Gary Marcus.